Kissan Baby Corn And Mushroom Wraps
Two vegetables that kids love, when put together, makes for an interesting and exciting tiffin menu for the day.
2 teaspoons oil or butter
2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
1 green chilli, finely chopped
5-6 pieces baby corn, sliced into rounds
10-12 mushrooms, thinly sliced
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon black pepper powder, or to taste
2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
3 parathas or chapattis
2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Heat the oil in a pan; add the garlic and green chill and fry for a few seconds.
2. Add baby corn, mushrooms, salt and pepper powder and fry for a minute.
3. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and stir-fry until the mushrooms are soft.
4. Place paratha on a work surface and spread baby corn mushroom it. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on top and roll up.
5. Kissan Baby Corn and Mushroom Wraps are quick and delicious tiffin fillers.