Kissan Aloo Methi Roll
Fill your kid’s next tiffin with this quick and tasty roll.
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
1 bunch of fenugreek leaves (methi), finely chopped
2 boiled potatoes, cut into cubes
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon chaat masala
A pinch of red chilli powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
6 fresh rotis
2 capsicums, sliced
2 onions, sliced
1. Heat the oil in a kadhai and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. When they begin to splutter, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add the chopped fenugreek leaves and cook for another minute.
3. Add the potatoes, coriander powder, chaat masala, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
4. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and chopped coriander and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Spread some potato mixture on each roti and arrange sliced capsicums and onions on top.
6. Fold the roti up from the bottom and then fold in the sides to enclose the filling.
7. Kissan Aloo Methi Roll is your favourite vegetable wrapped in a warm roti for a handy snack.